Before opening a ticket with the support team, here are a few things to try, not only to help resolve the issue but rule out certain things as well.
Steps to take
- Save your progress.
- Refresh your browser.
- Log out and log back in.
- Test in Incognito.
Scribble Maps is a huge platform with many intricate tools and features. Before opening a ticket, we recommend checking our Help articles for any helpful tips and tricks.
Access the Help Center
- Login to your Scribble Maps account at:
https://www.scribblemaps.com/create(Optional) To learn how to log in, visit this link:
How to login / register
- At the top left of Map View, click on Get Help.
- Type in keywords to search the Help Center. For example;
A list of articles will appear.
- Click on the articles that seem relevant.
Opening a ticket
If everything was completed accurately, and the troubleshooting steps did not help, there may be a bug.
- In the Help pop-up, click on Contact Us.
- Fill out each field in the form.
- Click Send.
What to include
If you should choose a different method of contacting support (for example; via email), please include the following information for the fastest results:
Using the contact method above automatically includes your mapID.
- Browser used.
- Screenshots and/or videos
- What steps were taken that led to the issue?
This can provide valuable insight in helping us reproduce the issue.