Note: To reorder the stack of base layers, you must be logged-in to a Pro account. To learn how to upgrade, visit this link: How to upgrade to a Pro account
Reorder the stack
- Create 2 base layers stacked on top of each other in the Map View.
For example, create a crop layer and a TMS layer.
- Add a crop as a base layer
- Add a TMS URL to produce a base layer
- In the "Base Layers" window, click-and-drag the title of the second layer’s row to the top of the stack.
- You will see the top layer in the Map View is the top layer in the "Base Layers" window.
Note: The opacity of each layer can affect the display.
Add a heatmap base layer at marker locations
Add a mask as a base layer - Display sections of a second map
Add a WMS URL to produce a base layer