- Select the Edit/Measure Tool in the top toolbar.
Quick Key: Or you can press the "Q" button on your keyboard.
- In Map View, click on the marker.
The info bubble and marker editor window will pop up.
- At the bottom of the window, click on the "Advanced Editing" link.
- In the Description field, click and drag to highlight the text that you want to edit.
Above the text field, you can use the buttons to add typographic styling and text formatting to the description. This list explains the purpose and options for each feature:
- Bold text.
- Italic text.
- Underline text.
- Strikethrough text.
- Font size (Normal, 8pt, 10pt, 12pt, 14pt, 18pt, 24pt, 36pt).
- Text colour.
- Text background colour.
- Font (Arial, Monospace, Serif, New Times Roman, Verdana, Roboto).
- Align or Justify - Align Left, Center, Align Right, Justify (the last line is aligned-left).
- Numbered list.
- Bulleted list.
- Clear styling and formatting.
- When you have completed the edits, click on the "Save" button.
If you want the map to continuously display information about the marker, you can add a label next to the marker. To learn how; visit this link: Create a label - (Label Tool).