Compatible image formats
The compatible formats are:
- GIF - regular/animated.
Create the Marker
To learn how, visit this link: Create a marker - (Marker Tool)
Upload the image
Select the Edit/Measure Tool in the top toolbar.
Quick Key: Or you can press the "Q" button on your keyboard.
- In Map View, click on the marker.
The info bubble and marker editor window will pop up.
- In the marker editor window, click on the Image Icon displaying the tooltip: "Add image to description".
Click on Choose files to select the image to upload.
ORDrag and drop the image in the Drag Images here section.
Click on the "Insert" button.
- Click the "Save" button in the marker editor window.
Test the display of the image
- To test the image, select the Hand Tool in the top toolbar.
- In the Map View, click on the marker.
The info bubble will display the image.
- You can repeat the process to add multiple images to the marker.
If you want the map to continuously display information about the marker, you can add a label next to the marker. To learn how; visit this link: Create a label - (Label Tool).