Resize the marker
Note: To learn how to create a marker, visit this link: Create a marker - (Marker Tool)
- Select the Edit/Measure Tool in the top toolbar.
- In the Map View, click on the marker.
The info bubble will pop-up.
- Click on the Pencil Icon.
The marker editor window will pop-up.
- Click on the Marker Icon in the top-right corner.
The marker selector window will pop-up.
- Find the location of the marker you want to resize. In the left-menu pane, click on the folder/sub-folders, then the category.
For this example, the marker is located at: Tabs > Numeric Tabs > Blue.
- In the bottom-right corner of the window, click on the drop-down list to select: 100%, 75%, 50%, or 25%.
For this example, we’ll change the size of the marker from 75% to 25%.
- In the right-window pane, click on the marker style to select it.
For this example, we’ll select: “1”.
- In the marker editor window, click the “Save” button.
In the Map View, you will see the marker has been resized.
When you zoom-in or out in the Map View, the regular setting is: a marker's size remains the same. However, you can make the size of the marker become smaller when you zoom-out beyond the current zoom-level. To learn how, visit this link: Make the size of a marker shrink when you zoom out