Resize the marker
Note: To learn how to create a marker, visit this link: Create a marker - (Marker Tool)
- In the Map View, right-click on the marker.
The "Overlay" menu will appear
- Click "Edit Info".
The marker editor window will appear.
- Click on the Marker Icon in the top-right corner.
The marker selector window will pop-up.
- There are 2 options for this step.
Use the category list to find the marker style you want to resizeIn the left-menu pane, click the folder/sub-folders, then a category.In the right-pane, you will see the list of marker styles.Option 2
Use the search box to find the marker style you want to resize
- In the bottom-left corner of the marker selector window, you will see a search box displaying the message: "Search All Markers..."
- Type-in a keyword for the marker styles you want to find. For example: "car".
You will see the marker styles that include the keyword "car" in the name.
- In the bottom-right corner of the window, click on the drop-down list to select: 100%, 75%, 50%, or 25%.
For this example, we’ll change the size of the marker from 75% to 25%.
- In the window displaying the marker styles, click on the marker style to select it.
- In the marker editor window, click the "Save" button.
In the Map View, you will see the marker has been resized.
When you zoom-in or out in the Map View, the regular setting is: a marker's size remains the same. However, you can make the size of the marker become smaller when you zoom-out beyond the current zoom-level. To learn how, visit this link: Make the size of a marker shrink when you zoom out