Resize the marker
Note: To learn how to create a marker, visit this link: Create a marker - (Marker Tool)
- In the Map View, right-click on the marker.
The "Overlay" menu will appear
- Click "Edit Info".
The marker editor window will appear.
- Click on the Marker Icon in the top-right corner.
The marker selector window will pop up.
- There are 2 options for this step.
Use the category list to find the marker style you want to resizeIn the left-menu pane, click the folder/sub-folders, then a category.In the right-pane, you will see the list of marker styles.Option 2
Use the search box to find the marker style you want to resize
- In the bottom-left corner of the marker selector window, you will see a search box displaying the message: "Search All Markers..."
- Type-in a keyword for the marker styles you want to find. For example: "car".
You will see the marker styles that include the keyword "car" in the name.
- In the bottom-right corner of the window, click on the drop-down list to select: 100%, 75%, 50%, or 25%.
For this example, we’ll change the size of the marker from 75% to 25%.
- In the window displaying the marker styles, click on the marker style to select it.
- In the marker editor window, click the "Save" button.
In the Map View, you will see the marker has been resized.
When you zoom in or out in the Map View, the regular setting is: a marker's size remains the same. However, you can make the size of the marker become smaller when you zoom out beyond the current zoom level. To learn how visit this link: Make the size of a marker shrink when you zoom out