Create the Shape and Markers
- Create the markers.
To learn how to create markers, visit this link:
Create a marker - (Marker Tool)
- Draw the shape (rectangle/circle/polygon) that will encompass the markers you want to filter.
To learn how; visit these links:
Add the Filter
- At the top of the Layers Panel, click the Filter Icon displaying the tooltip: "Add Filters".
The "FILTERS" window will appear.
- To create another filter using a shape, select Shape from the dropdown menu.
To add a new condition to your current filter, use the drop down menu below the filter you just made.
To add a new filter with the same condition, use the drop down menu at the bottom right of the Filters' menu.
- Click +Add Condition or + Add Filter.
- From the filter's dropdown menu, select IS INSIDE.
- Click Select Shape and select the overlay from the list.
Create the Filter(s)
- Click on Save Filters to finish creating the filter(s).
First Time Using Filters: Templates
Data Filtering - Create a filter to segment which overlays are displayed