Note: To use this feature, you must be logged-in to a Pro Basic account. To learn how to upgrade, visit this link: How to upgrade to a Pro account
- At the top of the Layers Panel, click the Filter Icon displaying the tooltip: "Add Filters".
- If this is your first time creating a filter, the "FILTERS" window will appear asking you to select a template. For this example, select: "Blank".
ORIf you already have a filter created, click on + Add Filter or + Add Condition.
A filter is a set of conditions you configure to block/allow the display of overlays.
A condition is a rule you configure to block/allow the passing of overlays through a filter.
- (Optional) If you clicked on + Add Filter, you will see a coloured square (example: blue) above the default condition line.
The square's colour will appear on the left-side of individual overlay rows in the Layers Panel.The colour will show which overlays have passed through the filter.
- On the condition line, click the arrowhead on the right side of the first field. Select the attribute you want to filter from the drop-down.
Click the arrowhead on the right side of the second field. In the drop-down, select: "CONTAINS".
Click the arrowhead on the right side of the third field. In the drop-down, select: "Unique".
You will see a new Show Dropdown option appear.
Click the arrowhead on the right side of the fourth field. In the drop-down, select what you want to filter by.
- (Optional) Check the Show Dropdown option to have the drop-down appear in the filter section at the top of the Layers Panel.
- At the bottom of the "FILTERS" window, click the button: "SAVE FILTERS".