Note: To create a circle including editable points on the border, you must be logged in to a Pro account. To learn how to upgrade, visit this link: How to upgrade to a Pro account
Create the exploded circle
- In Map View, draw a circle.
To learn how; visit this link:
Draw a circle - (Circle Tool)
- At the top of the Layers Panel, click the Gear Icon displaying the tooltip: "Operations & Analysis".
- Under the "Transform" heading > "Circle" subheading, click the link: "Explode".
- Under the "Select Circle" heading, click the button: "Select".
- In the pop-up, click to select the circle you created.
- Click the button: "EXPLODE CIRCLE".
- In the pop-up, click "Ok".
- In the top-right corner of the "Operations & Analysis" window, click the "X" button.
- In Map View, the new circle will be on top of the original circle.
- In the Layers Panel, you will see the new circle’s row displays the title: "Exploded -".
- (Optional) You can make the original circle invisible in Map View.
Click the Eye Icon on the left side of the original circle’s row in the Layers Panel.
(Optional) Edit the circle's border
- Select the "Edit/Measure Tool" in the top toolbar.
Or you can press the "Q" button on your keyboard.
- In Map View, hover over the new circle.
You will see the editable points on the border.
- On the circle's border, hover over a point. Then click-and-drag to move the point.