Place the isometric shape
- Select the ISO Shape Tool in the top toolbar.
The selector window will appear.
- Click on the "Categories" drop-down. Then select a category of isometric shapes.
For example, select: Buildings > City.Vehicles
- Trucks & Buses
- Public Transit
- To browse all of the isometric shapes in the “City” category, click-and-drag the horizontal scroll bar to the right.
- (Optional) Hover the cursor over an isometric shape style to view its title.
For example: “City Tile 09”.
- (Optional) If you want to flip the left-and-right sides of the isometric shape, click the checkbox: “Flip”.
- Place the isometric shape by clicking-and-dragging the style from the selector window, to the location in the Map View.
(Optional) View the isometric shape's row in the Layers Panel
Note: To view the Layers Panel, you must be logged-in to a Pro account. To learn how to upgrade, visit this link: How to upgrade to a Pro account
- Select the Edit/Measure Tool in the top toolbar.
- (Optional) If the Layers Panel isn't open on the right-side of the browser window, click the vertical "LAYERS" button.
- In the Map View, hover over the isometric shape.
In the Layers Panel, you will see the isometric shape’s row is highlighted.
To learn about grouping overlays, visit this link: Add an overlay to a group/folder