Note: To use the Layers Panel, you must be logged-in to a Pro account. To learn how to upgrade, visit this link: How to upgrade to a Pro account
Replace a blank marker
- In Scribble Maps, find the blank marker's row in the Layers Panel.
(Optional) If the "LAYERS" Panel isn't open on the right side of the browser window, click the vertical bar.
- On the marker's row, click the Pencil Icon.
The marker editor window will pop up.
- Click the Marker Icon in the top-right corner.
- There are 2 options for this step.
Use the category list to select a marker style
- In the left-menu pane, click the folder/sub-folders, then a category.
For this example, we’ll choose: Tabs > Numeric Tabs > Blue.
In the right-pane, you will see the list of marker styles.
- Click on a marker style to select it. For this example, we’ll select: “1”.
Use the search box to select a marker style
- In the bottom-left corner of the marker selector window, you will see a search box displaying the message: "Search All Markers..."
- Type-in a keyword for the marker styles you want to find. For example: “car”.
You will see the marker styles that include the keyword "car" in the name.
- Click on a marker style to select it. For this example, we'll select the: blue "car_-_coupe_1.png".
- In the top-right corner of the marker editor window, you will see the new marker style has replaced the original marker style.
- Click the "SAVE" button.
- In the Map View, you will see the marker has been added to the map.
Import map data from Google My Maps