Refunds for Past Imagery Purchases
Please note that for past imagery purchases, refunds are only applicable in the following cases:
- Technical issues encountered on our side
- Inability to deliver the imagery
Under any other circumstances, refunds for past imagery purchases are not available.
Tasked Satellite Imagery
When requesting satellite imagery, please be aware of the following timelines:
- Tasking the satellite can take up to 48 hours.
- Fetching the imagery may require up to 7 days.
- If the imagery has cloud coverage exceeding 20%, the satellite will be re-tasked, resulting in additional delays.
- In the event that the order cannot be tasked at all, it will be promptly cancelled and refunded.
- Once the imagery is delivered, refunds will not be issued under any circumstances.
Clouds are a common challenge with satellite imagery. To mitigate this issue, we recommend the following measures:
- Check the preview of the imagery and zoom out to assess the cloud coverage.
- Consider purchasing smaller areas initially to evaluate the quality of the imagery.
- Please note that if you purchase imagery and clouds obscure a specific point of interest, refunds will not be issued.
We strive to provide the best possible imagery, and we encourage you to review the preview and consider the cloud coverage before making a purchase to ensure your satisfaction.
Article is closed for comments.