Frequently asked questions
When will I receive my receipts?
You receive your first receipt shortly after upgrading your account. We send receipts every month or year, depending on the type of subscription you purchased.
Where can I find my receipts?
- The Scribble Maps app sends the receipt to the email address you use for your Scribble Maps account.
- The PayPal app sends the receipt to the email address you use for your PayPal account.
- Login to the appropriate email account.
- Use the search feature by typing “Scribble Maps” or “52 Stairs Studio” into the search field.
- (Optional) If you don't find the message, check your spam message folder.
What if I can't find my receipts?
If you paid us directly by using a credit card, send us a message from the email account you used when you upgraded. We'll make a manual request to send you a receipt. Send your message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you paid via PayPal, login to your PayPal account to check which email address they're sending the receipts to. PayPal does not allow us to manually send a receipt.
Can I get an invoice?
We usually don’t provide an invoice unless you make a bulk purchase.
Invoices can lead to confusion because account upgrades are always paid in advance.
If your country requires you to provide an invoice for tax purposes, we can only send an invoice for an annual subscription.
In the future, we'll have a feature enabling users to produce invoices on demand.
Who do I contact if I have a question about account receipts and invoices?
If you have a question, send us a message at: email@example.com