Note: From the “Your Maps” window, you can only delete maps located under the “Your Maps” tab. To learn how to remove/delete maps located under the other 2 tabs, view "See Also" at the end of this article.
Delete the map
- Login to your Scribble Maps account at:
https://www.scribblemaps.com/create(Optional) To learn how to login, visit this link:
How to login / register
- (Optional) If the map you want to delete is the current map in the Map View, open a new map.
To open a new map, click the "Menu" button in the top toolbar. Then click "New Map" under the "Scribble Maps" heading.
- In the top toolbar, click the “Menu” button.
- Under the “Scribble Maps” heading, click the “Your Maps” button.
- Click the “Your Maps” tab.
- Find the map's title in the list.
- To the right of the map’s title, click the Garbage Bin Icon.
A pop-up will appear displaying the message: “Are you sure you want to delete the map [map name (mapID)]?”.
- Click the “Yes” button.
You will see the map has been removed from the list.
To remove your access to a map located under the “Shared With You” tab, you must have Admin permissions. To learn how to remove your access, visit this link:
Remove a user’s permission to access a map - (Manage Users feature)
To delete a map located under the “Team Maps” tab, you must have Editor, Admin, or Owner permissions. To learn how to delete the map, visit this link:
Delete a map - (Team web app)