Send the confirmation message
- Login to your Scribble Maps account at: https://www.scribblemaps.com/create
(Optional) To learn how to login, visit this link:
How to login / register
- In the bottom-left corner of the footer, click on the ORIGINAL email address.
You will see this window appear: “Your Account”.
- Under the heading, “Change Email”, type the NEW email address into the two fields.
- Click the button: “Change Email”.
A pop-up will appear that tells you to expect a confirmation message.
- Click “Ok”.
Click on the link sent to the original email account
- Open a new browser tab. Load the website for the email provider of the ORIGINAL email address. For example: Gmail or Outlook.
- Login to your account.
- (Optional) If you don’t see the confirmation message in the inbox, check the Junk Mail or Spam folder.
- Open the message: “Request to change Account Email”. Then click the link inside the message.
You will see a new browser tab open. This message will be displayed: “Account Email Changed”.
- Click the link: “Go to Editor”.
The web page will transfer to the main app, but you won't be logged-in to Scribble Maps.
- (Optional) You can logout of your email account.
Login to Scribble Maps
- In Scribble Maps, click the "LOGIN" button located in the bottom-left corner of the footer.
- Type the NEW email address into the "Email" field. Then type the password into the "Password" field.
Note: The password will be the same as before the email address change.
- After you login, check to make sure the correct email address is in the bottom-left corner of the footer.
Note: The next time you login to Scribble Maps, use the new email address.
Recommendation about using autofill to login
If you use your browser’s autofill option to login, you can change the autofill email address. To learn how, search the online documentation for your browser. For example, you can perform a Google search for:
- "Change the autofill email address in Chrome".
- "Change the autofill email address in Safari".