- In the top-right corner of the Map View, click on the (+) button to increase the zoom to the maximum detail level.
- In the Map View, create 3 markers in extremely close locations.
To learn how, visit this link:
- In the top-right corner of the Map View, click on the (-) button to decrease the zoom to the minimum detail level.
You will see 2 markers are covered by the overlapping marker.
- At the bottom-left corner of the Map View footer, click on the Gear Icon.
The Settings window will pop-up.
- (Optional) Click and drag on the border of the Settings window so the markers you created are visible.
- Under the headings, "Other Settings" > "Marker Clustering", click the radio button: "On".
The markers will be replaced by a green circle with a number that displays how many markers are in the location. For this example: the number will be 3.
Article is closed for comments.