Change your account password
- Login to your Scribble Maps account at: https://www.scribblemaps.com/create
(Optional) To learn how to log in, visit this link:
How to login/register
- In the bottom-left corner of the footer, click on your email address.
You will see this window appear: "Your Account".
- Under the heading, "Change Password", there are 3 fields.
- In the "Current Password" field, type in your current password.
- In the "New Password" field, type in your new password.
- In the "Repeat Password" field, type in your new password again.
- Click the button: "Change Password".
You will see this message appear: "Password Changed".
- Click: "Ok".
Note: The next time you login to Scribble Maps, use the new password.
Recommendation about using autofill to login
If you use your browser’s autofill option to log in, you can change the autofill password. To learn how, search the online documentation for your browser. For example, you can perform a Google search for:
- "Change the autofill password in Chrome".
- "Change the autofill password in Safari".