Note: To delete a map from the Team web app, you must be an Editor, Admin, or Owner for the team. Learn about role-based permissions by visiting this link:
Intro to the Team web app - Collaborate on multiple maps
Select the team
- Open the Team web app located at:
- Login by typing-in the email address and password you use for your main Scribble Maps account.
- In the top-left corner of the page, you will see a blue button displaying the team name that’s currently selected.
- To view the list of team names, click the button displaying the team name.
You will see a drop-down list.
- Click to select the team name (ex. "TeamName1") that includes the map you want to delete.
View the team’s maps
- On the left-side of the page, you will see the navigation menu.
(Optional) If you don't see the navigation menu, click the 3-lined button in the top-left corner of the page.
- Click the button: "Maps".
- You will see the list of maps belonging to the team.
Delete the map
- In the list of maps, find the row displaying the map (ex. "Map1") you want to delete.
- On the right-side of the map’s row, click the Garbage Bin Icon.
- You will see a pop-up displaying the message:
"Are you sure? - This map will be completely erased!"
- Click "Yes".
Change a user’s role for permissions - (Team web app)
Change a user’s email address - (Team web app)
Change a user’s type of subscription - (Team web app)
Remove a user from a team - (Team web app)
Load a map - (Team web app)
Create a welcome message for team members to see when they log into Scribble Maps - (Team web app)
Change a team’s name and description - (Team web app)
Toggle fullscreen - (Team web app)
Logout - (Team web app)