Note: To change a team's name and description, you must be an Admin or Owner for the team. Learn about role-based permissions by visiting this link:
Intro to the Team web app - Collaborate on multiple maps
Select the team
- Open the Team web app located at:
- Login by typing-in the email address and password you use for your main Scribble Maps account.
- In the top-left corner of the page, you will see a blue button displaying the team name that’s currently selected.
- To view the list of team names, click the button displaying the team name.
You will see a drop-down list.
- Click to select the team you want to change.
Change the team name and description
- On the left-side of the page, you will see the navigation menu.
(Optional) If you don't see the navigation menu, click the 3-lined button in the top-left corner of the page.
- Click the button: "Settings".
The app will transfer to the "Team Settings" page for the team.
- Under the "Team Name" heading, type-in the new name.
- Under the "Description" heading, type-in the new description.
- Click the "SAVE" button.
- You will see a pop-up displaying the message:
"Success - Team settings updated"
- Click: "OK".
(Optional) Update the team name in the main Scribble Maps app
The team name might not automatically update in each team member's "Save Map" window > "Team" drop-down list. So each team member might have to perform a hard refresh in their browser window to see the updated team name.
These instructions explain how to perform a hard refresh in several popular web browsers:
- Windows - "Chrome"/"Firefox"/"IE"/"Edge"
Hold down the "Ctrl" key, and press the "F5" key.
- Mac - "Chrome"/"Firefox"/"Safari"
Hold down the "command" key, and press the "R" key.
Change a user’s role for permissions - (Team web app)
Change a user’s email address - (Team web app)
Change a user’s type of subscription - (Team web app)
Remove a user from a team - (Team web app)
Create a welcome message for team members to see when they log into Scribble Maps - (Team web app)
Toggle fullscreen - (Team web app)
Article is closed for comments.