Note: To use this feature, you must be logged-in to a Pro Basic account. To learn how to upgrade, visit this link: How to upgrade to a Pro account
Draw the lines and shapes
- To learn how to create the shapes, visit these links:
Add the lines and shapes to a folder
- At the top of the Layers Panel, click on the Folder Icon displaying the tooltip: "Add Group".
You will see the folder added to the Layers Panel.
Click and drag each line and shape’s row into the folder.
The folder now holds a set of overlays, so the folder is considered a Group.
To learn more about grouping overlays, see; Grouping markers/elements by using folders.
Optimize Lines & Shapes to Zoom
- At the top of the Layers Panel, click on the Gear Icon displaying the tooltip: "Operations, Analysis & Plugins".
The Operations, Analysis, & Plugins window will open.
- Under the "Transform" heading > "Optimize" subheading, click on the link: "Optimize Lines & Shapes to Zoom".
- Under the "Select Group" heading, click the button: "Select".
Click to select the folder from the list.
- Under the "Zoom Level" heading, type in the number for the zoom level or use the up and down arrows to do so.
- Click on the button: "OPTIMIZE GROUP".
- You will see a pop-up appear that says how many points were removed. Click "Ok".
- In the top-right corner of the Operations and Analysis window, click on the "X" button.