Draw the line
To learn how; visit these links:
Delete an internal section
- Select the "Split Tool" in the top toolbar.
Quick Key: Or you can press the "C" button on your keyboard.
In Map View, you will see the cursor is transformed into scissors.
- Hover over the location on the line for the first split.
You will see the cutting guide appear.
- Click the location on the line.
You will see the line is split into two lines.
- Hover over the location for the second split, then click.
You will see there are now three lines.
- In the top toolbar, select the "Delete Tool".
Quick Key: Or you can press the "E" button on your keyboard.
- In the Map View, click on the middle line.
You will see the two outer lines are separated by the empty section you deleted.
Delete a straight line, freeform line, precise curved line, or flight line
Delete a vertex on a straight line, freeform line, or precise curved line