Draw the shape
To learn how, visit these links:
Choose the border and fill colours
- (Optional) Choose the colour of the shape's fill area.
To choose the colour:
- In the top toolbar, select the Fill Picker.
The Fill Picker is the Bucket Icon displaying the tooltip: "Change fills. Fill connected lines".
There are 2 options for this step:
Type the Hex Colour Code into the field.
- Click on the "White+Colour" field to choose how much white is mixed with a colour.
- (Optional) Click on the Shade Bar to choose how much gray or black is mixed with the "White+Colour".
(Optional) In the "Opacity" field, type-in the non-transparency percentage of the final colour.
The opacity value:
- 0% is invisible.
- 50% is see-through.
- 100% is the solid colour.
- (Optional) Choose the colour of the shape's border.
The Border Colour Picker is the Pencil Icon displaying the tooltip: "Changes line/border colour".
Change the colours of the border and fill area
- Select the "Fill/Change Colour Tool" in the top toolbar.
Or you can press the "G" button on your keyboard.
- In the Map View, hover anywhere on the border to highlight it. Then click on the border.
You will see the border colour is updated.
- Hover anywhere on the fill area to highlight it. Then click on the fill area.
You will see the fill area colour is updated.
Change the pattern of the fill area of a shape (circle/rectangle/polygon)
Change the style of the border of a shape (circle/rectangle/polygon)
Change the border thickness of a shape (rectangle, circle, polygon)
Delete the border of a shape (rectangle/circle/polygon)
Delete the fill area of a shape (rectangle/circle/polygon)