Note: On a line, a "vertex" can also be described as a "point".
Draw the line
To learn how; visit these links:
Add and move the vertex
- Select the "Edit/Measure Tool" in the top toolbar.
Or you can press the "Q" button on your keyboard.
- (Optional - For Pro account users) In the Map View, you will see a pop-up on the left side. Select: "Points".
- In the Map View, hover over the line or line segment. Then click on the "+" button located at the midpoint.
You will see the "+" button is now a movable vertex.
(Optional) If the "+" button isn't visible for a line segment, you may need to zoom in.Option 1In the top-right corner of the Map View, click the: Zoom-in button.Option 2Use the scroll wheel on your mouse.For Windows
- Scroll forwards to zoom-in.
- Scroll backward to zoom in.
- Click-and-drag to move the new vertex.
Delete a vertex on a straight line, freeform line, or precise curved line
Article is closed for comments.