Draw the line
To learn how; visit these links:
Move an end-point of the line
- Select the "Edit/Measure Tool" in the top toolbar.
Or you can press the "Q" button on your keyboard.
- (Optional - For Pro account users) In the Map View, you will see a pop-up on the left side. Select "Points".
- In the Map View, hover over an end-point of the line.
The line will be highlighted, and a blue highlighted square will appear on the end-point.
- Click-and-hold on the square.
- Drag the end-point to the new location.
View the length/bearing of a straight line or freeform line segment
Add and move a vertex on a straight line, freeform line, or precise curved line
Move a vertex on a freeform line or precise curved line
Delete a vertex on a straight line, freeform line, or precise curved line