Place the isometric shape
- Select the ISO Shape Tool in the top toolbar.
The selector window will appear.
- Click on the "Categories" drop-down. Then select a category of isometric shapes.
For example, select Buildings > City.
- Trucks & Buses
- Public Transit
- To browse all of the isometric shapes in the "City" category, click and drag the horizontal scroll bar to the right.
- (Optional) Hover the cursor over an isometric shape style to view its title.
For example: "City Tile 09".
- (Optional) If you want to flip the left and right sides of the isometric shape, click the checkbox: "Flip".
- Place the isometric shape by clicking and dragging the style from the selector window to the location in the Map View.
(Optional) View the isometric shape's row in the Layers Panel
Note: To view the Layers Panel, you must be logged-in to a Pro account. To learn how to upgrade, visit this link: How to upgrade to a Pro account
- Select the Edit/Measure Tool in the top toolbar.
Quick Key: Or you can press the "Q" button on your keyboard.
- (Optional) If the "LAYERS" Panel isn't open on the right side of the browser window, click the vertical bar.
- In the Map View, hover over the isometric shape.
In the Layers Panel, you will see the isometric shape’s row is highlighted.
Add an overlay to a group/folder