There are many instances where it is useful to make a copy of a map. Making a copy of a map can also help if you have lost access to editing the map.
Copy the Map
- Log in to your Scribble Maps account at:
https://www.scribblemaps.com/create(Optional) To learn how to log in, visit this link:
How to login/register
- In the top toolbar, click "MENU".
- Under the "Scribble Maps" heading, click the button: "Your Maps".
You will see the "Your Maps" window.
- Select the map you wish to copy.
- Click the button "Copy Map".
A copy of your map is generated. This may take a few moments.
- Once the map has been generated, click "Ok".