Note: This article explains how to save a copy of a unclaimed map if you have forgotten the password and you want to save changes.To read the Q&A about unclaimed maps, visit this link: Claim a map to your account
Load the map in your account
- Open the map you want to claim.
- Login to your Scribble Maps account at:
https://www.scribblemaps.com/create(Optional) To learn how to login, visit this link:
How to login / register
Save the map
- Click the "MENU" button in the top toolbar.
- Under the "Scribble Maps" heading, click: "Save Map".
- Under the heading, "Map Id", change the existing ID code to something unique.
In many cases, you can simply add another letter or number.
- (Optional) You may also want to change the "Title", "Description", and other configuration settings. To learn how to save maps, visit this link: Save a map
- Click the button: "SAVE MAP".
- At the bottom of the “Saved Map” window, click: "Continue Working".
- In the top-right corner of the "Save Map" window, click the "X" button.