Draw the shape
To learn how, visit these links:
Choose the fill Pattern
- Choose the pattern of the shape's fill area.
To choose the pattern:
- In the top toolbar, select the Fill Picker.
The Fill Picker is the Bucket Icon displaying the tooltip: "Change fills. Fill connected lines".
- If you are using a pattern that does not have set colors, you may choose the color you wish to display it in. There are 2 options for this step:
Type the Hex Color Code into the field.
- Click on the "White+Color" field to choose how much white is mixed with a color.
- (Optional) Click on the Shade Bar to choose how much gray or black is mixed with the "White+Color".
(Optional) In the "Opacity" field, type in the non-transparency percentage of the final color.
The opacity value:
- 0% is invisible.
- 50% is see-through.
- 100% is the solid color.
Change the pattern of the fill area
- Select the "Fill/Change Color Tool" in the top toolbar.
Or you can press the "G" button on your keyboard.
- In Map View, hover anywhere on the fill area to highlight it. Then click on the fill area.
You will see the fill area pattern is updated.
Change the colors of the border and fill area of a shape (circle/rectangle/polygon)
Change the style of the border of a shape (circle/rectangle/polygon)
Change the border thickness of a shape (rectangle, circle, polygon)
Delete the border of a shape (rectangle/circle/polygon)
Delete the fill area of a shape (rectangle/circle/polygon)