Note: To use the Add Group feature, you must be logged-in to a Pro account. To learn how to upgrade, visit this link: How to upgrade to a Pro account
Create the markers
Create 1 marker. For example; this marker style - Tabs > Numeric Tabs > Blue > 1.
To learn how to create markers, visit this link:
- Create another marker. For example; this marker style - Tabs > Numeric Tabs > Green > 2.
Add the markers to a folder
- At the top of the Layers Panel, click on the Folder Icon displaying the tooltip: "Add Group".
You will see the folder added to the Layers Panel.
Click and drag each marker’s row into the folder.
The folder now holds a set of overlays, so the folder is considered a Group.
To learn more about grouping overlays, see; Grouping markers/elements by using folders.
Configure the style change
- At the top of the Layers Panel, click on the Gear Icon displaying the tooltip: "Operations & Analysis".
- Under the "Bulk" heading > "Marker Style" subheading, click on the link: "In Group".
- Under the "New Style" heading, click on the button: "select".
- Select the new marker style. For example: this marker style - Tabs > Numeric Tabs > Red > 3.
- Under the "Select Group" heading, click on the button: "select".
- Click on the group you created.
Change the style of the markers
- Click on the button: "Change Marker Styles".
- A pop-up will appear to tell you the marker styles have been changed. Click "Ok".
- In the top-right corner of the Operations and Analysis window, click on the "X" button.
View the new style of the markers
- Look in the Map View, you will see the markers have been changed to the new style.
- Look in the Layers Panel, you will see the markers have also been changed to the new style.
If you want the map to continuously display information about the marker, you can add a label next to the marker. To learn how, visit this link: Create a label - (Label Tool).
To learn actions you can perform to improve the display of markers, visit this link: Optimize the display of markers and labels.