- Find the source lat/long coordinates. For example, you can use Google to find the coordinates of a location.
Note: For this example, the lat/long coordinates must be in Degrees Minutes Seconds (DMS) format. For example; 40°41′21″N, 74°2′40″W.
- Click and drag to highlight the coordinates. Then press:
Search the location
- Find the "Search…" field in the top toolbar.
- Paste the coordinates by pressing:
- In the left pane of the pop-up, click on the coordinates that start with; "DMS".
You will see the map move and zoom to the location.
- If you want to add a marker, click on the link that’s in the coordinates’ pop-up.
Search for a location by category
Search for a location by the marker’s title
Search for a location by address, ZIP code, postal code, post code, or plus code
Search for a location by lat/long coordinates in DD format
Search for a location by name
Search for a location by easting/northing coordinates in BNG (UK) format