- Find the source lat/long coordinates. For example, you can use Google to find the coordinates of a location.Note: For this example, the lat/long coordinates must be in Decimal Degrees (DD) format. For example: "40.689249400, -74.044500400".
- Click and drag to highlight the coordinates. Then press:
Ctrl+C (for Windows).
Cmd+C (For Mac).
Search the location
- Find the "Search…" field in the top toolbar.
- Paste the coordinates by pressing:
- Ctrl+V (for Windows).
- Cmd+V (For Mac).
- In the left pane of the pop-up, click on the coordinates that start with: "Lat,Lon".
You will see the map move and zoom to the location.
- If you want to add a marker, click on the link that’s in the coordinates' pop-up.
Search for a location by category
Search for a location by the marker’s title
Search for a location by address, ZIP code, postal code, post code, or plus code
Search for a location by lat/long coordinates in DMS format
Search for a location by easting/northing coordinates in BNG (UK) format
Article is closed for comments.