Note: To use this feature, you must be logged-in to a Pro Business account. To learn how to upgrade, visit this link: How to upgrade to a Pro account.
Search the location
- Find the "Search…" field in the top toolbar.
Type in the address of the location you want to search for. For example, search for: "405 Lexington Ave" - (located in New York).
You can also search by:
- ZIP code. For example, "10174".
- Postal code. For example, "M5V 2T6".
- Post code. For example, "SW1A 0AA".
- Plus code. For example, "87G7PX00+".
- In the left pane of the pop-up, click on the address.
Note: If there are markers on the map, the marker closest to the top search result will appear on the list.You will see the map move and zoom to the location.
- If you want to add a marker, click on the link that’s in the location’s pop-up.
Search for a location by category
Search for a location by the marker’s title
Search for a location by lat/long coordinates in DD format
Search for a location by lat/long coordinates in DMS format
Search for a location by easting/northing coordinates in BNG (UK) format
Article is closed for comments.