Skip to main content
Find the closest marker by searching for a location
- Find the "Search…" field in the top toolbar.
- Type in the name of the location you want to search for, for example: "Milwaukee", "Central Park". or "Pier 7 Heliport".
- You can also search by the:
- Address: For example, "405 Lexington Ave".
- ZIP code. For example, "10174".
- Postal code. For example, "M5V 2T6".
- Post code. For example, "SW1A 0AA".
- In the left-pane of the pop-up that appears, the marker closest to the top search result will appear on the list. If you click on the marker, the map will move and zoom to the marker’s location.