Change the color
- In the Layers Panel, find the directions line’s row. Then click on the Pencil Icon.
- In the top-right corner of the editor window, click on the Pencil/Color Icon.
- Type the Hex Color Code into the field.
Click on the "White+Color" Field to choose how much white is mixed with color.
- Click on the Shade Bar to choose how much gray or black is mixed with the "White+Color".
- Type in the "Opacity" value to choose the non-transparency percentage of the final color.
- 0% opacity is invisible.
- 50% opacity is see-through.
- 100% opacity is the solid color.
- Click on the "Save" button.
In Map View, you will see the color of the line is updated.
Draw a directions line that snaps to the roads
Edit the title and the description of a directions line
Create and move a vertex on a drawn directions line - (Edit road snap)
Plot a directions line connecting a marker and a specified location
Plot a directions line connecting two markers