Move a vertex on the line
- In the top-right corner of the Map View, click on the (+) button until you obtain the maximum zoom-in level.
- Select the "Edit/Measure Tool" in the top toolbar.
Or you can press the "Q" button on your keyboard.
- In Map View, you will see a pop-up on the left side. Select "Points".
- Hover over the vertex you want to move.
A blue highlight will appear.
- Click and drag the vertex to the new location.
Create and move a new vertex
- Hover over the line segment you want to edit.
- Click on the "+" vertex located at the midpoint of the segment.
You will see the "+" vertex is now a movable vertex.
- Click and drag to move the new vertex.
Draw a directions line that snaps to the roads
Change the color of a directions line
Edit the title and the description of a directions line
Plot a directions line connecting a marker and a specified location
Plot a directions line connecting two markers