This article explains how to make a label’s size stay the same when you zoom in or out. So you will return the label to its regular setting.
The current zoom-level is displayed at the center of the map footer. For example: "Zoom: 3".
Create the label
To learn how, visit this link: Create a label - (Label Tool)
Change the setting: "Shrink on zoom"
- Select the Edit/Measure Tool in the top toolbar.
Or you can press the "Q" button on your keyboard.
- In Map View, click the label.
The label editor window will appear.
- Click to uncheck the box for "Shrink On Zoom". Then click "SAVE".
When you zoom in or out of the Map View, the label will now stay the same size.
How to zoom in and out
To zoom-in/out, there are 2 options:
In the top-right corner of the Map View, click the:
- Zoom-in button, "+".
- Zoom-out button, "-".
Use the scroll wheel on your mouse.
- Scroll forwards to zoom-in.
- Scroll backwards to zoom-out.
- Scroll backwards to zoom-in.
- Scroll forwards to zoom-out.
Make the size of a label shrink when you zoom out