In Scribble Maps, the regular setting is: a label’s size remains the same when you zoom-in or out.
This article explains how to make the size of the label become smaller when you zoom-out beyond the current zoom-level.
The current zoom-level is displayed at the center of the map footer. For example: "Zoom: 3".
Create the label
To learn how, visit this link: Create a label - (Label Tool)
Change the setting: "Shrink on zoom"
- Select the Edit/Measure Tool in the top toolbar.
Or you can press the "Q" button on your keyboard.
- In Map View, click the label.
The label editor window will appear.
- Click the checkbox for "Shrink On Zoom", then click "SAVE".
Test the display of the label
- Zoom out to the magnification level you want to see.
To zoom-out, there are 2 options:
In the top-right corner of the Map View, click the:
Zoom-out button, "-".
Use the scroll wheel on your mouse.
Scroll backwards to zoom-out.
Scroll forwards to zoom-out.
- In Map View, you will see the label becomes smaller.
Make the size of a label stay the same when you zoom in or out