Draw the rectangle
To learn how, visit this link:
Split the rectangle
- Select the "Split Tool" in the top toolbar.
Or you can press the "C" button on your keyboard.In Map View, you will see the cursor is transformed into scissors.
- Hover over an edge on the rectangle.
You will see the cutting guide appear and extend to the opposite edge of the rectangle.
- Split the rectangle by clicking on the cutting guide.
(Optional) Move the rectangles
You can now move the two separate rectangles to new locations in Map View.
- Select the "Edit/Measure Tool" in the top toolbar.
- In the Map View, click-and-drag the rectangles to new locations.
Split a circle into two semicircles
Split a polygon into two separate polygons
Split a line into two separate lines
Split a shape along a line (straight line, freeform line, or precise curved line)
Article is closed for comments.