Draw the shape
To learn how, visit these links:
Choose the border and fill colors
- (Optional) Choose the color of the shape's fill area.
To choose the color:
- In the top toolbar, select the Fill Color Picker.
The Fill Color Picker is the Bucket Icon displaying the tooltip: "Change fills. Fill connected lines".
There are 2 options for this step:
Type the Hex Color Code into the field.
- Click on the "White+Color" field to choose how much white is mixed with a color.
- (Optional) Click on the Shade Bar to choose how much gray or black is mixed with the "White+Color".
(Optional) In the "Opacity" field, type-in the non-transparency percentage of the final color.
The opacity value:
- 0% is invisible.
- 50% is see-through.
- 100% is the solid color.
- (Optional) Choose the color of the shape's border.
The Border Color Picker is the Pencil Icon displaying the tooltip: "Changes line/border color".
Change the colors of the border and fill area
- Select the "Fill/Change Color Tool" in the top toolbar.
Or you can press the "G" button on your keyboard.
- In the Map View, hover anywhere on the border to highlight it. Then click on the border.
You will see the border color is updated.
- Hover anywhere on the fill area to highlight it. Then click on the fill area.
You will see the fill area color is updated.
Change the style of the border of a shape (circle/rectangle/polygon)
Change the border thickness of a shape (rectangle, circle, polygon)
Delete the border of a shape (rectangle/circle/polygon)
Delete the fill area of a shape (rectangle/circle/polygon)