- Select the "Circle Tool" in the top toolbar.
Or you can press the "O" button on your keyboard.
Note: In the left-side of the Map View, make sure the "Projection Accurate" checkbox isn’t checked before you draw the circle.
- Draw the circle.
To learn how, visit this link:
- Select the "Edit/Measure Tool" in the top toolbar.
Or you can press the "Q" button on your keyboard.
- (Optional - For Pro account users) In Map View, you will see a pop-up on the left side. Select "Points ".
- In Map View, hover over the circle. Then hover over one of the 4 points on the exterior edge.
The point will be highlighted in blue.
- Click-and-drag the point to the new distance from the center
Change the size of a rectangle
Change the size of an isometric shape