Draw the shape
- In the top toolbar, you will see the number for the line thickness. To the right of the line thickness selector, click on the current line style displaying the tooltip: "Change line/border style".
- In the drop-down menu, select what will be the original line style.
For example; A solid line, not including arrowheads.
- In the Map View, draw the shape.
To learn how; visit these links:
Change the border’s style
- In the top toolbar, click on the current line style. Then click to select the new line style in the drop-down menu.
For example, select the new line style to be: A dashed line.
- In the top toolbar, select the "Fill/Change Colour Tool".
- In the Map View, click on the border.
You will see the border has the new style.
Change the pattern of the fill area of a shape (circle/rectangle/polygon)
Change the border thickness of a shape (rectangle, circle, polygon)
Change the colours of the border and fill area of a shape (circle/rectangle/polygon)
Delete the border of a shape (rectangle/circle/polygon)
Delete the fill area of a shape (rectangle/circle/polygon)