Create the shape
- In the top toolbar, hover over the number field.
You will see the tooltip: "Changes line/border thickness".
- Set the line thickness to "3" by:
- Typing-in the number.
- Clicking the up/down arrows.
- In the Map View, create the shape.
To learn how; visit these links:
Change the border’s thickness
- In the top toolbar, change the border thickness setting.
For this example, change the setting to "8".
- Select the "Fill/Change Colour Tool" in the top toolbar.
Or you can press the "G" button on your keyboard.
- In the Map View, click on the border.
You will see the border’s thickness has been updated.
Change the pattern of the fill area of a shape (circle/rectangle/polygon)
Change the style of the border of a shape (circle/rectangle/polygon)
Change the colours of the border and fill area of a shape (circle/rectangle/polygon)
Delete the border of a shape (rectangle/circle/polygon)
Delete the fill area of a shape (rectangle/circle/polygon)