Note: To change a filter's color, you must be logged-in to a Pro account. To learn how to upgrade, visit this link: How to upgrade to a Pro account
Change the color
- Create a filter.
To learn how, visit this link:
Create a filter to segment which overlays are displayed
- In the top of the Layers Panel, click the Filter Icon displaying the tooltip: "Add Filters".
- In the "FILTERS" window, you will see a colored square (example: blue) at the top of a filter.
- Click the square to choose the color.
There are 2 options for this step:
Type the Hex Color Code into the field.
- Click on the "White+Color" field to choose how much white is mixed with a color.
- (Optional) Click on the Shade Bar to choose how much gray or black is mixed with the "White+Color".
- At the bottom of the "FILTERS" window, click the button: "SAVE FILTERS".
- In the filters section at the top of the Layers Panel, you will see the filter icon on the checkbox condition line is the new color.
- To toggle the filter on/off, click the filter's checkbox.
When the filter is toggled on, you will see the colored rectangle on the left-side of each overlay row that passes through the filter.
Format the date/time data to prepare the imported spreadsheet for filtering