This screen allows you to do sophisticated operations such as creating exact circles, measuring distances along lines, changing marker styles in bulk and more!
Travel Time Isochrone will draw a travel time isochrone (polygon) around a marker
To open the Operations & Analysis Tool panel (A&O), either click the gear icon on the top right corner of the workspace above the open Layers panel OR click MENU then the double gear icon with O&A noted.
If the overlay panel is not visible, click the perforated design on the far right side of your screen where you see 'Layers'
Choose the Analysis - Time Travel - Isochrone Option from the A&O panel:
Follow the Instructions:
- Select the type of travel mode you would like to create: Walk, Cycle or Drive
- Select the marker you want to center the time drawing around (Starting Point)
- Choose the range which the travel time will be created (Max 60 minutes)
- Choose the line color of the polygon
- Choose the file color and opacity for the center of the shape created
- Click Create Travel Time Isochrone to complete
A confirmation popup will appear and click 'OK' to close and 'X' to close the A&O panel
Resulting created polygon for Time Travel: