Draw the line
To learn how, visit this link:
Split the line
- Select the "Split Tool" in the top toolbar.
Or you can press the "S" button on your keyboard.In Map View, you will see the cursor is transformed into scissors.
- Hover over the line where you want to make the split.
You will see the cutting guide appear.
- Split the line by clicking on the cutting guide.
You will see the line has been split in two.
(Optional) Move the lines
You can now move the two separate rectangles to new locations in Map View.
- Select the "Edit/Measure Tool" in the top toolbar.
- In Map View, click-and-drag the lines to new locations.
Split a circle into two semicircles
Split a rectangle into two separate rectangles
Split a polygon into two separate polygons
Split a shape along a line (straight line, freeform line, or precise curved line)
Article is closed for comments.