This article explains how to load a map from the Team web app. To access the map, you must be added to the team by an Admin or Owner. Learn about role-based permissions by visiting this link:
Intro to the Team web app - Collaborate on multiple maps
In most scenarios, team members can save time by loading the map directly from Scribble Maps. To learn how, visit this link:
Load a map from the Your Maps window
Select the team
- Open the Team web app located at:
- Login by typing-in the email address and password you use for your main Scribble Maps account.
- In the top-left corner of the page, you will see a blue button displaying the team name that’s currently selected.
- To view the list of team names, click the button displaying the team name.
You will see a drop-down list.
- Click to select the team name (ex. "TeamName1") that includes the map you want to load.
View the team’s maps
- On the left-side of the page, you will see the navigation menu.
(Optional) If you don't see the navigation menu, click the 3-lined button in the top-left corner of the page.
- Click the button: "Maps".
- You will see a list of maps belonging to the team.
Load the map
- In the list of maps, find the map (ex. "Map1") you want to load.
- On right-side of the map’s row, click the "LOAD" button.
You will see a new browser tab open to display the map in Scribble Maps.
- Login to your account.
Change a user’s role for permissions - (Team web app)
Change a user’s email address - (Team web app)
Change a user’s type of subscription - (Team web app)
Remove a user from a team - (Team web app)
Delete a map - (Team web app)
Create a welcome message for team members to see when they log into Scribble Maps - (Team web app)
Change a team’s name and description - (Team web app)
Toggle fullscreen - (Team web app)
Logout - (Team web app)