With the Precise Adjustment Tool, you can easily make accurate adjustments to the length of line segments on a drawn line. This feature of the Draw Tool enables you to customize your lines to fit your specific requirements. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to effortlessly modify the length of line segments using the Precise Adjustment Tool.
Select the Edit/Measure Tool from the toolbar.
Quick Key: Or you can press the "Q" button on your keyboard.
- Enable length adjustment by choosing "Length and °" in the left-side pop-up menu.
The symbol ° represents the degree symbol.
- Click the Precise Adjustment Tool in the toolbar.
Hover over the drawn line and click on the Precise Adjustment symbol for the line segment you want to edit.
The tool will appear at the midpoint of the line segment, showing its length and angle.
- Enter the desired new length in the pop-up window, then click "Save".
- (Optional) Click on one of the locks to choose which end-point should remain fixed.
- To continue editing other line segments, you can click "Prev" or "Next".
By clicking the Left or Right Lock, you can lock one end of the line segment, giving you control over the side you work with.
- Once you have made all the desired adjustments, click Save to save the changes.
By following these steps, you can easily adjust the length of line segments on a drawn line using the Precise Adjustment Tool.