Note: To use the Manage Users feature, you must be an Admin for the map. Learn about role-based permissions by visiting this link:
Intro to the Manage Users feature - Collaborate on a single map
Open the "Manage Users" window
- Login to your Scribble Maps account at:
- Open the map.
These are the possible methods:
Load a map from the Your Maps window
Load a map by using the Map ID - "Menu > Load Import"
Upload an offline map file - "Menu > Load From Computer"
- Click the "MENU" button in the top toolbar.
- Under the "Scribble Maps" heading, click the "Save Map" button.
The "Save Map" window will appear.
- Click the button: "Manage Users".
The "MANAGE USERS" window will appear.
Remove the user's permission to access the map
- In the "MANAGE USERS" window, you will see the list of users and their roles.
- Find the user's row in the list.
- To the right of the user’s name, click the Garbage Bin Icon.
- A pop-up will appear asking if you want to delete the user. Click the "Yes" button.
- You will see the user's email address has been removed from the window.
- Click on the checkbox displaying the message: "I’m not a robot".
- (Optional) If prompted, perform the reCAPTCHA procedure.
- Click the button: "Save Users".
- Click the button: "Back to Map Save".
- (Optional) Save the map.
Note: After you click "Save Users" (Step #8), the app automatically removes the user's access to the map. So you don't need to save the map. To learn how to save maps, visit this link: Save a map
Change a user’s role for permissions - (Manage Users feature)