Note: To change a team member's email address, you must be an Admin or Owner for the team. Learn about role-based permissions by visiting this link:
Intro to the Team web app - Collaborate on multiple maps
Select the team
- Open the Team web app located at:
- Login by typing-in the email address and password you use for your main Scribble Maps account.
- In the top-left corner of the page, you will see a blue button displaying the team name that’s currently selected.
- To view the list of team names, click the button displaying the team name.
You will see a drop-down list.
- Click to select the team name (ex. "TeamName1") that includes the user whose email you want to change.
View the users
- On the left-side of the page, you will see the navigation menu.
(Optional) If you don't see the navigation menu, click the 3-lined button in the top-left corner of the page.
- Click the button: "Users".
The app will transfer to the "USER MANAGEMENT" page for the team.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see the list of users for the team.
Change the email address
- Find the row displaying the user whose email address you want to change.
- Under the "ACTIONS" heading, click the Pencil Icon on the user’s row.
- Under the "EMAIL" heading, you will see the editable field appear.
- Type-in the new email address.
- Under the "ACTIONS" heading, click the green Checkmark Icon to save the changes.
Change a user’s role for permissions - (Team web app)
Change a user’s type of subscription - (Team web app)
Remove a user from a team - (Team web app)
Load a map - (Team web app)
Delete a map - (Team web app)
Create a welcome message for team members to see when they log into Scribble Maps - (Team web app)
Change a team’s name and description - (Team web app)
Toggle fullscreen - (Team web app)
Logout - (Team web app)