This article explains how to make a marker's size stay the same when you zoom in or out. So you will return the marker to its regular setting.The current zoom-level is displayed at the center of the map footer. For example: "Zoom: 3".
Change the setting: "Shrink on zoom"
- Select the Edit/Measure Tool in the top toolbar.
Or you can press the "Q" button on your keyboard.
- In the Map View, right-click on the marker.
The "Overlay" menu will appear
- Click "Edit Info".
The marker editor window will appear.
- Click to uncheck the box for "Shrink On Zoom". Then click "SAVE".
When you zoom-in or out of the Map View, the marker will now stay the same size.
How to zoom-in and out
To zoom-in/out, there are 2 options:Option 1In the top-right corner of the Map View, click the:
- Zoom-in button, "+".
- Zoom-out button, "-".Option 2Use the scroll wheel on your mouse.For Windows
- Scroll forwards to zoom-in.
- Scroll backwards to zoom-out.For Mac
- Scroll backwards to zoom-in.
- Scroll forwards to zoom-out.
Create a marker - (Marker Tool)
Make the size of a marker shrink when you zoom out
Article is closed for comments.