Create your overlays.
To learn how to create overlays, follow these links:
Add attributes to your overlays.
To learn how to add attributes, visit: How to manually add an attribute to an overlay
Import a file that includes overlays and attributes.
To learn how to import a file, visit: Import/Export Files & Data - GeoJSON, images, PDF, CSV, KML, GXP, SHP, DXF, SMJSON, SMT, WKT, etc.
Data View Show: Use this option to determine which columns you want to appear in the Data View.
Info Window Show: Use this option to determine which attributes you want to be displayed in your overlays.
- On the bottom right of the Data View, click on Attribute Visibility.
The COLUMN/ATTRIBUTE VISIBILITY window will appear.
- Check or uncheck Data View Show to display or hide all columns.
- Check or uncheck Info Window Show to display or hide all attributes from your overlays.
- In the Data View Show column, check or uncheck the individual attribute columns to display or hide in the Data View.
- In the Info Window Show column, check or uncheck the individual attributes to display or hide in the overlays.
- Once your selections have been made, click SAVE VISIBILITY to update your Data View and Overlays.